Semi supported tours by M10
Here at Meridien Ten headquarters in Split, we spent few years discussing and developing the whole concept of Semi Supported tours.
Short description by Meridien Ten standards for this kind of tours is:
“Support and independence while traveling in Croatia. “
“Tours where you can travel at your own pace, tours which give you enough time to experience local gastronomy, cultural attraction and other on-tour attractions. For activities which are more demanding and when there is need for a guide and support – it is provided!”
“All the logistics, such as hotel reservations, luggage shuttles, boat transfers, daily tours are pre-organized, so you can travel carefree. After all, you are on holidays! “
Basically, we wanted to provide tours we organize for many years (whether guided or self guided) with more support than on our self guided and less logistics than on our guided tours.
This means there will be less waiting for the other participants in the group, you can travel at your own pace, you can choose dining venues each night and in case you are not in the top form, you will still be able to get advantage of supported activities. Also, you choose the dates of your travel.
Semi Supported tour offer:
- You choose the dates of your travel
- Guaranteed departures with only 2 guests
- Different hotels and guesthouses to fit every budget
- Luggage transfers included
- Support and emergency services 24/7
- Guided tours when needed
- Transfers when needed (pre-arranged)
Semi Supported tours don’t offer:
- Full time guide
- Full time van support (these tours are supported once (or more) per day at pre-arranged times, not during the whole day activity)