||30.04. - 05.05.
||13.05. - 18.05.
||04.06. - 09.06.
||17.09. - 22.09.
|Price per person
The price includes:
- Carefully designed trip for small groups
- Accommodation in the small and charming boutique hotels (located in the historic town areas)
- 5 overnights in the most beautiful towns of the Dalmatian coast – Split, Hvar and Korčula
- Local, professional and experienced tour guides
- Exclusive guided visit of 1,700 years old Diocletian’s Palace in Split
- Great custom build hybrid or road bikes and professional bike fitting
- Daily maps (with detailed route instructions in case you prefer to bike on your own) + additional cycling options
- Mobile offline navigation application - (please note we do not provide mobile phone or phone adapter for the bike)
- Bike water bottles (to be kept as a souvenir), small bike bag and a helmet
- All entrance fees, organized special events, visits to unique sites and boat transfers as per itinerary
- Breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners at exclusive and authentic venues
- Daily refreshments, various soft drinks and snacks
- Van support and luggage transfers
- Pick up from adequate location or airport on the tour start day
- Travel planning assistance, pre-tour information, pre-post tour hotel/travel reservations or suggestions
- Unique Croatian travel experience and immersion in local culture
- Carefree holidays experienced with the best adventure company in Croatia
The price does not include:
- Accommodation in Dubrovnik (On Day 6)
- Departure transfers from Dubrovnik
- Tips or gratuities for tour leaders
- Travel insurance
- E-bike hire (supplement 140,00 €
- Carbon road bike hire (supplement 250,00 €)
- Airport transfers in Dubrovnik
- Accommodation in Dubrovnik